NVIDIA RTX A5000 – Perfectly Balanced. Blazing Performance
Two years ago, the NVIDIA® Quadro RTX™ platform revolutionized professional visual computing forever. Based on the NVIDIA Turing™ GPU architecture and armed with real-time ray tracing, accelerated AI, and photorealistic VR, it enabled designers and engineers to do their life’s work at a level of quality and performance unlike ever before. But the pace of innovation and the drive to achieve new breakthroughs do not cease. And now, global circumstances have presented a new set of challenges for professionals to create, build, entertain and discover in a world that looks dramatically different than the recent past.
The NVIDIA RTX A5000 delivers the power, performance, capabilities, and reliability professionals need to bring their boldest ideas to life. And with 24 GB of GPU memory, you’ll experience faster performance with your favourite applications. So you can tackle larger models, renders, datasets, and scenes with higher-fidelity and interactivity, releasing untapped potential for endless creativity from your desktop.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive performance—powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU—with ultra-fast, on-board graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
- The NVIDIA RTX A5000 includes 64 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 2x faster than the previous generation. Hardware accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 7X when compared to previous generation.
- With 256 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A5000 provides the power necessary for AI development and training workloads. Incredible inferencing performance, combined with Quadro enterprise-class stability and reliability, make RTX A5000-powered desktop workstations ideal for professional AI training and inferencing deployments.
- Scale application performance even more with NVIDIA NVLink technology that lets you combine two RTX A5000 cards to double the effective GPU memory and performance in a single workstation chassis to 48 GB.
- NGC™ support gives engineers, researchers, and data scientists access to NVIDIA-tuned, tested, certified, and maintained containers for the top deep learning frameworks, as well as third-party managed high-performance computing (HPC) containers, NVIDIA HPC visualization containers, and partner applications.
PNY NVIDIA RTX A5000 FEATURES
- PCI Express Gen 4
- Four DisplayPort 1.4a connectors
- AV1 decode support
- DisplayPort with audio
- 3D stereo support with stereo connector
- NVIDIA GPUDirect® for Video support
- NVIDIA virtual GPU (vGPU) software support
- NVIDIA Quadro® Sync II3 compatibility
- NVIDIA RTX Experience™
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software
- NVIDIA RTX IO support
- HDCP 2.2 support
- NVIDIA Mosaic technology
- NVIDIA RTX A5000 professional graphics card
- Quadro RTX Quick Start Guide
- Quadro Support Guide
- DisplayPort to HDMI adapter