NVIDIA RTX A4500 Powerful Performance for Professionals
The NVIDIA RTX A4500 delivers the power, performance, capabilities, and reliability professionals need to do more. Powered by latest generation of NVIDIA RTX technology, combined with 20GB of ultra-fast GPU memory, the A4500 provides amazing performance with your favorite applications and the capability to work with larger models, renders, datasets, and scenes with higher fidelity and greater interactivity, taking your work to the next level.
With the introduction of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the next generation of NVIDIA RTX became available to millions of professionals. Featuring enhanced real-time ray tracing, accelerated AI, and advanced graphics and compute capabilities, the NVIDIA Ampere architecture enables artists, designers, engineers, and scientists to create tomorrow, today. And as the adoption of RTX technology continues to grow, with over 70 of the world’s leading professional applications now accelerated by RTX technology, professionals are empowered to design, build, and entertain unlike ever before.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive performance—powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture-based GPU—with ultra-fast graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
- The NVIDIA RTX A4500 includes 56 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 2x faster than the previous generation. Hardware-accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 10X compared to the previous generation.
- With 224 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A4500 provides the compute power necessary for AI development and training workloads, as well as inferencing deployments.
- Ensure hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and CUDA standards, and deep engagements with independent software vendor (ISV) developer engagements, providing certification for over 100 professional software applications.rty managed high-performance computing (HPC) containers, NVIDIA HPC visualization containers, and partner applications.
- NVIDIA RTX A4500 professional graphics card
- NVIDIA RTX Quick Start Guide
- NVIDIA RTX Support Guide
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- Auxiliary power cable