PNY NVIDIA QUADRO P5000 – PERFORMANCE AND FEATURES MASTER CHALLENGING PROFESSIONAL WORKFLOWS
The PNY NVIDIA Quadro P5000 workstation graphics card, powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU technology, features 16 GB memory capacity and enables an expansive visual workspace with quad display outputs. Work with larger models, complex visual effects and simulations, larger rendering tasks, and more life-like VR experiences in your workflow today and be well prepared for the challenges of tomorrow.
The NVIDIA Quadro P5000 combines the latest GPU, memory and display technologies, resulting in outstanding performance and breakthrough capabilities. Professionals across a range of industries can now create their most complex designs, solve the most challenging visualization problems and experience their creations within the most detailed, lifelike and immersive VR environments. Additionally, you can create massive digital signage solutions by connecting multiple P5000s via Quadro Sync II.
Carefully tuned balance of graphics and single precision (FP32) compute performance, fast and expansive GDDR5X GPU memory, alongside sophisticated VR hardware and software optimizations coupled with advanced development frameworks, allow the creation of extremely large and complex designs, rapid rendering of photorealistic imagery, and startlingly immersive VR experiences.
PNY NVIDIA Quadro P5000 FEATURES
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors
- DisplayPort with Audio
- VGA Support
- 3D Stereo Support with Stereo Connector
- NVIDIA GPUDirect Support
- Quadro Sync II Compatibility
- NVIDIA nView Desktop Management Software Compatibility
- HDCP 2.2 Support
- NVIDIA Mosaic
- Dedicated hardware video encode and decode engines
- PNY NVIDIA Quadro P5000 Professional Graphics Board
- Stereo connector bracket
- 3x DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- 1 x power adapter 2x 6-pin PCIe to 1x 8-pin PCIE
- Auxiliary power cable
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide