Essential Professional Graphics For Maximum Productivity
The PNY NVIDIA Quadro P400 combines a 256 CUDA core Pascal GPU, large on-board memory and advanced display technologies to deliver great performance for a range of professional applications. 2 GB of ultra-fast GPU memory makes it easy to manage complex 2D and 3D models and the single-slot, low-profile form factor makes it compatible with even the most space and power-constrained chassis. Support for three 4K displays (4096×2160 @ 60Hz) with HDR color gives you a wide visual workspace to view your work in extremely high resolution.
Professionals are increasingly looking to lower the total cost of their computing solutions. Today’s modern multi-application workflows require users to evaluate the impact of workstation functionality and performance against cost to ensure that any savings achieved by lower cost computing solutions will not result in schedule impacts and business loss.
With support for DisplayPort 1.4, the P400 can drive resolutions of up to 5K (5120 x 2880) at 60 Hz from a single cable. You can combine up to four Quadro GPUs in one system to simplify the deployment of display walls or other immersive display environments. DisplayPort 1.4 offers HDR color support, enabling brighter displays, more saturated colors and a greater than 10,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
PNY NVIDIA Quadro P400 FEATURES
- Three mini DisplayPort 1.4 Connectors
- DisplayPort with Audio
- NVIDIA nView Desktop Management Software
- HDCP 2.2 Support
- NVIDIA Mosaic
- Dedicated hardware video encode and decode engines
- PNY NVIDIA QUADRO P400 Professional Graphics Board
- 3x mDisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters
- Attached Low-Profile (SFF) Bracket
- Unattached Full-Height (ATX) Bracket
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- Three mDP to DP adapters