HP Z2 Desktop Workstation, Work faster with our most powerful entry workstation
The HP Z2 Workstation (6TT98EA#ABU) ,experience server-grade power in a desktop with impressive expandability. Cut through complex BIM, rendering and visualisation projects with ultra 3D pro graphics and the latest Intel® Core™ or Xeon®processors.
(HP Z2 Workstation (6TT98EA#ABU) FEATURES
Take next-gen processing to record speeds
Crush demanding multi-threaded workflows with pro graphics and 9th gen 8-core Intel processors. We redesigned our proprietary motherboard to unlock an extra 8% boost, for an epic 41% total performance increase over last gen
Built to expand
Need to swap graphics cards? Increase CPU power? Add specialized PCIe cards? Go for it. Our most expandable entry workstation is an investment that will last for years
- Advanced security features come standard on every Z2 Tower.System safeguards like HP Client Security Suite Gen3 and HP SureStart Gen4 – the industry’s first self-healing BIOS – mean your device is locked down tight, so your data and identity are too.
- Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro 64 or Linux® operating systems.
- Get powerful performance on single-threaded applications with the latest generation Intel® Xeon® E processors with up to 8 cores..
- Maximize your 3D workflow with support for multiple NVIDIA® and AMD professional graphics from Entry to Ultra 3D.
- With dual M.2 storage slots you can install pro-grade storage hardware to unlock your storage-bound apps without sacrificing standard PCIe slots..
- The stunning new design features front and rear ledges, so you can easily move your system from location to location.
- Save space within your office layout with a 14% smaller system than the previous generation.
- Get multiple high-speed network connections including a second LAN option* without needing to purchase and install an additional network interface card (NIC).
- Configure a 250W power supply for cost savings or optimize your configuration with a 500W power supply.
- With optional self-encryption drives, you have confidence knowing that if your storage device falls into the wrong hands, your valuable IP cannot be accessed.