Magewell USB Capture DVI Plus – 32080
The most versatile model in the Plus series is the Magewell USB Capture DVI Plus. Which captures DVI, VGA, HDMI, component and CVBS. It is definitely an ideal tool if you have classic video/gaming equipment such as a DVD player, PS3, Xbox 360. Or if you need to capture from medical imaging equipment with various resolutions. Max input resolution is 2048×2160. It can deliver the captured video to the computer at up to 2048×1080 or 1920×1200. The Magewell USB Capture DVI Plus, can capture video up to 1200p60 through its DVI interface – and also has line-level, analogue audio input and output. The DVI model can also capture HDMI signals with embedded audio, as well as VGA or component analog video signals, with the use of simple adapters.
- DVI + audio
- VGA + audio
- Component + audio
- HDMI + embedded audio>/li>
- Audio input via Line in
- Extract HDMI embedded audio output via Line out
- Audio Input/Output Interface
Audio Input/Output Interface
- 3.5mm audio jack for Line In/ Line Out Host Interface
- Windows, Linux, Mac, Chrome OS
- Support capture resolutions up to 2048×2160
- Support capture frame rates up to 120fps
- Capture 2-channel embedded audio and unbalanced analog audio
- USB Capture Utility, Capture Express, etc.
- Zoom Rooms, Microsoft Teams Rooms, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, VLC, OBS Studio, XSplit, etc.
- Auto detection of input signal format
- Windows, Linux and Mac SDK
- Continuously work for 24hx7
- LED status indicator
- 3-year warranty