Lynx Yellobrik OTT 1812
The Lynx Yellobrik OTT 1812 is a compact dual channel SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the dual channel fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORR 1802) you have a very cost effective dual channel optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTT 1812 has two completely independent channels and each will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.48Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI source prior to optical transmission. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.
- Dual channel
- Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
- 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
- Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.48Gbit / 2.97Gbit
- Error free optical transmission
- Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s
- Duplex LC/PC singlemode optical connection
- Supports hot swapping and hot plugging