Lynx Technik – IDC-1411 AI based instant dialogue cleaner, filter and amplifier
The IDC 1411 is the hardware solution for enhancing speech based on the Audionamix® Instant Dialogue Cleaner Software Plugin. Application examples include paralell production of content for hearing impaired viewers or improved production of automated closed captions with clearer audio.
It is designed to process uncompressed SDI video formats via BNC or fiber, and AES based audio via BNC. SDI Output can be routed to fiber or BNC via the LynxCentraal control software.
When connected to a control terminal via LynxCentraal or yelloGUI the IDC 1411 has additional audio filtering: The IDC-setting itself, two sequential equalizers, and a compressor. Additionally each filter section has it‘s own gain settings.
The module is suitable for all SMPTE standard signals conforming to SMPTE 292M, 424M, and 2082 (1.5Gbit/s, 3Gbit/s, and 12Gbit/s)
- Support for 1.5G, 3G, and 12G/4K SDI video Input
- Support for AES Input
- Support for optional 3G/12G fiber SFP
- Automatic Video Delay in tandem with Audio Delay
- Settings for Speech Gain, Background Gain, Compressor and more.
- Settings and routing can be applied via control software
- Remote Control via LynxCentraal or yelloGUI