The greenMachine 4x3Gbit/s Framesynchronizer package is a fully featured video frame synchronizer for formats up to 3Gbit/s SDI. This package can be used on the greenMachine titan HW platform.
This package is designed for applications that require dependable broadcast-quality frame synchronization with full audio processing capability. The included scaler allows for spatial conversions of the video signal, including a versatile Region of Interest (ROI) selection. A bi-level SD reference signal, as well as a tri-level HD reference signal, can be used to synchronize the video signals. A timed reference output (SD or HD) is also provided.
Input for processing can be BNC, Fiber, or HDMI. Output can also be BNC, fiber, or HDMI (optional fiber SFPs ordered separately). Multiple additional processing features allow for adjustments of the video content, e.g. gain, hue, etc. A basic test pattern generator is also available per channel providing the most common line & full-field patterns like color bars, pathological test pattern, full-field colors etc.
The extensive audio processing capability de-embeds all audio as well as provides support to one MADI input & output and four external audio inputs or outputs, which individually can be configured to be analog (balanced) or digital (AES) interfaces. Multiple internal crossbars allow for extensive audio shuffling, including the MADI streams. It also provides two Dolby E® decoders, Dolby E® synchronization, full audio processing as well as multiple adjustable user delays for audio and video.
The greenMachine titan hardware comes with a fully-featured local control interface with an LCD, which displays image previews and audio level meters of the processed video paths in addition to the graphical user interface.
- 4x3Gbit/s Frame synchronizer
- Support for one MADI input and output and four external audio
- Two Dolby E® decoders, Dolby E® synchronization, full audio processing
- Multiple adjustable user delays for audio and video
- Included scaler allows for spatial conversions of the video signal including a versatile Region of Interest (ROI) selection
- Basic test pattern generator
- Multiple additional processing features allow for adjustments of the video content, e.g. gain, hue etc.