HP Z6 Desktop Workstation, Relentless power
The HP Z6 Desktop Workstation (2WU44ET#ABU) features high powered Intel Xeon processors & professional graphics options and up to 384 GB of memory give you seamless performance during graphics-intensive work, such as visual effects and design visualization.
HP Z6 HP, A future-proof powerhouse
Ideal for VFX and rendering, the Z6 offers a range of processing power and the flexibility to expand components.
DDR4-2666 SDRAM (2 X 8 GB)
HP Z6 WORKSTATION FEATURES
Designed to grow with you
Invest only in the technology you need today, and easily upgrade in the future. Scale up with a broad range of configurations from single or dual processors to multiple graphics cards.
Take on demanding workloads with high-powered processors, professional graphics and 384 GB of memory. Experience seamless performance during graphics-intensive work, such as visual effects and design visualization.
The world’s most secure workstations
Advanced security features come standard on every Z6. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite3 and HP Sure Start, the industry’s first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro 64 or Linux® operating systems
- Achieve the performance you need with the ability to support two next generation Intel® Xeon® processors for up to 56 total processor cores in one system.
- Get serious about graphics and reach peak productivity with access to a breadth of NVIDIA® and AMD professional graphics from entry to ultra 3D.
- Install the fastest professional grade storage hardware around, unlocking performance for storage-bound applications without sacrificing standard PCIe slots.
- The Z6 workstation’s sleek, iconic design doesn’t compromise on quiet, reliable performance.
- HP SureStart automatically detects intrusions in real-time, notifies you, and restores the BIOS you use, so you can breathe easier.
- Create two network connections without the added cost of a PCIe NIC with dual embedded 1GbE LAN ports which come standard.
- Multiple high-speed network connections are easy and speedy with dual embedded 1GbE LAN ports
- The optional dual front I/O USB 3.1 G2 Type C™ module lets you transfer data to devices using modern connection technology at higher data rates.
- The optional dual 10 GbE module allows you to share big data files with 10x the bandwidth of standard office networking.
- Optional self-encryption drives thwart outside access so your valuable IP won’t fall into the wrong hands.