HP Z4 Desktop Workstation, HP’s bestselling performance workstation
The HP Z4 Desktop Workstation (9LM63ES#ABU) Is perfect for engineering, visualization and Machine Learning, HP’s most popular workstation delivers disruptive performance for a wide spectrum of applications. With a choice of Intel® Xeon® or Core™ X processors, and support for dual extreme graphics, you get all you need, nothing more.
HP Z4 WORKSTATION FEATURES
The Z4 is ahead of its time with more standard features than any other single processor HP workstation. With multiple configuration options, you can choose the perfect blend of components that meet your performance requirements.
Visualize your project anytime with the power to move seamlessly between 3D CAD, rendering and simulation applications. The Z4 can easily handle tasks that require high frequency processing, multiple cores and high-powered GPUs for an optimized design process.
HP’S MOST SECURE WORKSTATIONS
Advanced security features come standard on every Z4. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite3 and HP Sure Start, the industry’s first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro 64 or Linux® operating systems
- Run demanding professional apps with the newest generation Intel® processors with up to 12 cores for powerful performance and productivity.
- Get serious about graphics and reach peak productivity with access to a breadth of NVIDIA® and AMD professional graphics from
entry to high-end 3D.
- Install pro-grade storage hardware and elevate your storage-bound apps without sacrificing standard PCIe slots.
- The simply stunning design features front and rear handles, so you can easily relocate your system.
- Save space within your office layout with a 10% smaller chassis than the previous generation.
- Work stress-free knowing your BIOS has not been compromised. HP Sure Start automatically detects intrusions in real-time,
notifies you, and restores BIOS.
- Multiple high-speed network connections are easy and speedy with dual embedded 1GbE LAN ports
- The optional dual front I/O USB 3.1 G2 Type C™ module lets you transfer data to devices using modern connection technology at
higher data rates.
- Optional self-encryption drives thwart outside access so your valuable IP won’t fall into the wrong hands.