HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation (4RW97EA#ABU), WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL MINI WORKSTATION
The HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation (4RW97EA#ABU) offers next-level performance in a remarkably small and versatile device. With flexible configuration and deployment options, it’s the obvious choice for the modern workplace.
Whether designing in 3D or running multiple applications at once, high-speed CPUs and optional NVIDIA® Quadro® P1000 graphics optimize your performance. Plus, leading software certifications mean reliable performance throughout your workflow.
Latest Operating Systems
Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro or Linux® operating systems.
Intel Xeon®/Core™ Processors
Get powerful performance on single and multi-threaded applications with the latest generation Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Core™ processors.
Protect the firmware that antivirus can’t reach! The hardware-enforced self-healing protection offered by HP Sure Start Gen4 automatically recovers the BIOS from malware, rootkits, or corruption.
A perfect fit for any environment
Improve your workspace with the stunning, versatile design. Mount under a desk, behind a display or in a rack. Flexible I/O ports for peripheral and connectivity needs let you create the ideal setup—from the office to the shop floor to the data center.
HP’s most secure and manageable workstations
Get powerful protection from evolving malware threats with self-healing, hardware-enforced security solutions like HP Sure Start Gen4 which protects against BIOS attacks. Plus, easily manage multiple devices with the HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2.
HP Z2 Mini G4 Workstation (4RW97EA#ABU) FEATURES
- Now with the optional NVIDIA Quadro® P1000 graphics you get twice the performance over last generation and the ability to support more professional applications.
- Drive up to six displays—four native and two additional with daisy chaining.
- Get workstation-class performance in 2.7 liters.
- Secure your hardware with a built-in Kensington lock and a VESA sleeve that has port blocks.
- Get multiple high-speed network connections including a second LAN option without needing to purchase and install an additional network interface card (NIC).
- Configure an optional 135W power supply for cost savings or optimize your configuration with an optional 230W power supply.
- With optional self-encryption drives, you have confidence knowing that if your storage device falls into the wrong hands, your valuable IP has enhanced protection.