Limitless Creation at Your Fingertips.
The AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 provides the performance, features and reliability needed to tackle professional workflows ranging from product design and simulation to video post-production and visual effects. With stringent product qualification, application certifications, performance optimizations and regular enterprise driver updates, professionals can be assured a high quality visual experience and peace of mind when working on mission critical projects. The Radeon™ Pro family of professional graphics solutions
was crafted, from the ground up, for the most demanding of professional users.
AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100 – Power to the Innovators.
The AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 9100 graphics card is the ultimate solution for professional workloads ranging from design and photorealistic rendering to video editing, color correction and visual effects. The Radeon Pro WX 9100 graphics card has a wealth of innovative technologies that enables creators to push the boundaries of what’s possible, providing an uncompromising foundation for professionals to tackle the most complex of projects.
- Professional Application Certifications
- AMD Radeon™ VR Ready Creator
- High Bandwidth Cache Controller (HBCC)
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC) Memory Support
- 10-bit Color Depth Support
- EDID Emulation Support
- External Genlock/Frame Lock Sync Support
- AMD DirectGMA Support
- Display Output Post Processing (DOPP)
- Based on cutting-edge “VEGA” ARCHITECTURE built to handle big data sets and diverse compute workloads
- 64 nCU COMPUTE UNITS to accelerate demanding workloads
- Up to 12.29 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance
- State-of-the-art memory technology: 16GB of HBM2 MEMORY and HIGH BANDWIDTH CACHE CONTROLLER (HBCC)
- Support for 10-BIT COLOR for high level of detail and color precision
- Up to 2.6x PEAK GEOMETRY THROUGHPUT per clock to speed up real-time rendering
- OPENCL™ 2.0 SUPPORT for leading professional applications
- COMPREHENSIVE API SUPPORT, including Vulkan® 1.0, OpenGL® 4.5, OpenCL™ 2.0, and DirectX® 12