Superior graphics performance for small form factor workstations
The AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100 provides the performance, features and reliability needed to tackle professional workflows ranging from product design and simulation to video post-production and visual effects. With stringent product qualification, application certifications, performance optimizations and regular enterprise driver updates, professionals can be assured a high quality visual experience and peace of mind when working on mission critical projects. The Radeon™ Pro family of professional graphics solutions
was crafted, from the ground up, for the most demanding of professional users.
AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100 – Power to the Innovators.
Design professionals who want a flexible, fast and quiet small form-factor workstation can turn to the Radeon™ Pro WX 4100 graphics card to get their job done. Purpose-built for CAD and AEC workloads, the AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100 graphics card is equipped with four mini-DisplayPort outputs for multi-monitor setups and 4GB of graphics memory, making it an ideal solution to tackle design and visualization of small to medium sized projects.
- Professional Application Certifications
- 10-bit Color Depth Support
- EDID Emulation Support
- Display Output Post Processing (DOPP)
- AMD DirectGMA Support
- Based on 4th generation GRAPHICS CORE NEXT (GCN) architecture for graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
- 16 CU COMPUTE UNITS to accelerate demanding workloads
- Up to 2.4 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance
- 4GB GDDR5 MEMORY, enabling users to work at extreme levels of speed and responsiveness
- HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) enables visuals that closely match what is familiar to the human eye
- DISPLAY SUPPORT for 4K and 5K: single 5K, or up to four 4K displays
- COMPREHENSIVE API SUPPORT, including OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL®, and Vulkan