Entry-Level Graphics for Professional Workflows
The AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 provides the performance, features and reliability needed to tackle professional workflows ranging from product design and simulation to video post-production and visual effects. With stringent product qualification, application certifications, performance optimizations and regular enterprise driver updates, professionals can be assured a high quality visual experience and peace of mind when working on mission critical projects. The Radeon™ Pro family of professional graphics solutions
was crafted, from the ground up, for the most demanding of professional users.
AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 – Power to the Innovators.
The AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100 graphics card delivers essential workstation features, quality and support at an affordable price point. With 2GB of graphics memory and three DisplayPort 1.4 outputs, it is the ideal solution for those looking for a cost-effective, reliable professional graphics card that can fit in almost any workstation including small, powerconstrained systems.
- Professional Application Certifications
- 10-bit Color Depth Support
- EDID Emulation Support
- Display Output Post Processing (DOPP)
- Based on 4th generation GRAPHICS CORE NEXT (GCN) architecture for graphic and arithmetic instructions in parallel.
- 8 CU COMPUTE UNITS to accelerate demanding workloads
- Up to 1.25 TFLOPS of peak SPFP to speed up professional applications for high performance
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY, enabling users to work with speed and responsiveness
- Up to 3 displays with AMD EYEFINITY TECHNOLOGY for highly immersive and versatile multi-tasking
- DISPLAY SUPPORT for 4K and 5K: single 5K @ 30Hz, or up to three 4K displays at 60Hz and Vulkan
- COMPREHENSIVE API SUPPORT, including OpenCL™, DirectX®, OpenGL®, and Vulkan