AJA KONA HDMI
The AJA KONA HDMI is an 8-lane PCIe 2.0 multi-channel HDMI capture card, with all of the quality and flexibility you have come to expect from AJA.
Designed for the demands of multiple workflows such as gaming, streaming, VJ-ing, live events switching, vlogging, VR, post and broadcast, this powerful card boasts support for single channel capture up to 4K/UltraHD 60p or four channel capture up to 2K/HD 60p.
KONA HDMI is also supported by both the AJA SDK as well as Video for Linux®, making it a perfect choice for developers of multichannel HDMI ingest, switching, monitoring and communication solutions.
- 4-Channels of 2K/HD HDMI Capture
- 4x full size HDMI inputs
- 2-Channels of 4K/UltraHD up to 60p over HDMI 2.0
- Embedded HDMI audio up to eight channels per input
- Streaming/Switching compatibility with Telestream® Wirecast®, vMix® and more
- AJA Control Room™ capture support for NLE, Color Correction or VFX
- Three year warranty
- Developer friendly: Use V4L2 or AJA’s own powerful SDK