ADDERLink X-DVI PRO is a high performance KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) extender that enables you to locate your critical computing hardware in a secure and temperature controlled environment, away from the user work station environment, whilst maintaining the same user experience. It can transmit a Single Link DVI video stream, USB 2.0 and analog audio over a single CATx cable.
- Plug and play
- 50 meter extension distance
- 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz maximum resolution,
- USB 2.0 Low and Full speed,
- Keyboard, mouse tablet and touch.
ADDERLink X-DVI PRO Product Features
- Perfect digital video, real time control: The X-DVI PRO extender uses an uncompressed system whereby every pixel of every frame are sent without loss. HDMI video and audio can be extended with the correct adapter cable, although HDCP and CEC are not supported.
- 50 meters over a single CATx cable: Video, USB 2.0 (Low and Full speed) and audio all pass along a single cable, providing up to 50 meters of extension. Distance is dependent upon video resolution, the CATx cable type, and the number of connection breaks for patch panels and wall plates.
- USB 2.0 Enables connection of any USB human interface device from mice and keyboards through to graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks, 3D explorers and mass storage devices. Full speed (12Mbps) sochronous
devices such as headsets are supported.
- Power efficiency: The X-DVI PRO extender is designed to be highly power efficient and run with the minimum of input. In fact, the transmitter
unit is so energy efficient that it can be powered solely from the host computer’s USB connection.
- EDID management: The system has intelligent EDID management to allow the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer.
- Plug and Play: AdderLink X-DVI PRO extenders are delivered in a zero config state so you can plug them in and start working with them straight away. There’s no need for drivers or software to be installed.