ADDERLink ipeps is a powerful and flexible KVM-overIP product contained with in a palm sized unit, the AdderLink ipeps enables computer access from anywhere in the world, securely and remotely via the Internet or corporate network. The AdderLink ipeps uses Real VNC client software that is specifically designed for secure, high performance KVM-over-IP applications.
Despite its small size, there is no compromise in the performance of the AdderLink ipeps. By using Adventiq Inside® on-chip KVM-over-IP technology, an extremely high performance solution can be contained in a compact unit.
ADDERLink ipeps Product Features
- Independent operation: Gives full control even during boot up, BIOS level or computer crash states. The AdderLink ipeps will work even if the
controlled devices are not operational.
- High video performance:The AdderLink ipeps can use a standard web browser but for superior graphical performance, Real VNC is used. Free of the limitations of HTTPS, Real VNC greatly enhances video performance.
- Highly secure: Employing enterprise grade security (using AES 128 bit encryption and RSA 2048 bit public key authentication) as standard, the
AdderLink ipeps is further enhanced by the use of Real VNC that allows for the creation of ciphered user communications.
- User management:Knowing who does what and when is crucial for any remote access service. The AdderLink ipeps can create up to 16 user profiles with defined access rights.
- Global user control and access management: Where many AdderLink ipeps devices are used it is important that user access to devices is both secure and quick. Optional ADDER.NET Enterprise Management Software allows for an unlimited number of devices to be seen and accessed at the click of a button.