The ADDERLink ALAV102T-USB is a highly compact AV transmitter that allow you to deliver professional quality AV content to ALAV100 series receivers.
The module connects to the video, USB, audio and RS232 ports of your computer and then connects via CAT 5, 5e or 6 cabling to the ALAV100 receivers, each of which can be located up to 300 meters from the module.
ALAV102T features RS232 control allowing you to switch nodes on and off using ADDER’s display manager software, or any RS232 control application.
ADDERLink ALAV102T-USB Product Features
- Resolutions and cable lengths: Typical resolutions achievable include:
720p: 1280 x 720 x 60Hz at 300m, 1080p:1920 x 1200 x 60Hz at 100m.
- Audio: CD quality stereo audio is supported.
- EDID display information: The module contains a default set of EDID information that supports display resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz. In addition, the module will check during power up whether alternative EDID information is available from the KVM switch or extender that is connected to port A. If required, you can also harvest and store new EDID information from your display (Read and Store).
- Power: The ALAV102T uses a USB port to derive its power from the host computer, dispensing with the need for a separate power supply, thus simplifying installation. The USB cable must always be connected to a USB port on the computer that is capable of providing up to 300mA.
- Small footprint: The ALAV102T has been designed to use minimal space around your host systems, allowing you to neatly locate the transmitter. moulded cables also reduce cable clutter, keeping the device easily accessible at all times.
- RS232 for disabling/re-enabling receiver connections: Using the onboard RS232 interface, individual transmission paths can be disconnected allowing remote screens to sleep, and wake on re-connection. This saves power and screen hours in use. Using a KVM over IP device such as the AVX5016, you can directly control up to 32 individual transmission paths from anywhere in the world.
- AV-KVM Port: ALAV102T is the first ADDERLink transmitter to feature AV-KVM ports. These ports allow you to connect directly to a KVM extender. This allows you to add additional devices such as touch screens and keyboards.