Adobe Updates Audio and Video Tools...
Adobe has announced major video and audio updates to the Autumn 2017 release of Creative Cloud. The updates promise to 'give you the power to do more, collaborate easily, and deliver faster with a complete, integrated toolset' The upgrade is available to all creative cloud subscribers now.
The new features allow designers and editors to work faster and smarter with new 'Responsive Design features' to create Motion Graphics templates, enhanced
support for VR, and animation capabilities in After Effects and Character Animator.
Adobe has also introduced seamless collaboration with Team Projects for Creative Cloud - for teams and enterprise users, built right into Premiere Pro and After Effects, the new features make collaboration as 'easy as editing on your own'. Just open up a shared project and work the way you’re used to working — alongside your collaborators, wherever they are based.
The update also provides for better organisation, navigation, and performance throughout the applications including the ability to simultaneously open
multiple projects in Premiere Pro and better project organisation in Audition.
- A new font menu in both After Effects and Premiere Pro gives previews of your fonts and improved search options.
- Motion Graphics templates are now available in Adobe Stock, giving you immediate access to professional motion graphics.
- Smarter with Sensei; Using machine learning, Auto-Ducking in Audition automatically lowers soundtrack volume during spoken dialog.
- Character Animator offers an improved lip-sync algorithm to accurately show the right mouth shapes to correspond with spoken sounds.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously in Adobe Premiere Pro CC via a tab-based structure and freely edit and copy portions of one project into another.
- Lock shared projects to alert others when a project is being edited and assign read-only access to project viewers.
- The Essential Graphics panel includes time- and position-based controls for building in Responsive Design to your motion graphics so that they respond intelligently to changes in duration, aspect ratio, and frame size.
- The graphics workflow also allows you to select and manipulate multiple graphic layers simultaneously in the Program Monitor and Essential Graphics panel.
- Working and collaborating with After Effects content using Motion Graphics templates was benchmarked to be up to 454 percent faster than using native After Effects files for the same tasks.
- Immersive: a new space for new kinds of storytelling in Premiere Pro and After Effects
These are just a few of the features cover here - You can see the full Adobe announcement on Adobes website here:
For further information on products or services please contact Matek Business Media on 01403 276300 or email us here